Pakplast provides a commercial olive oil blend – Olio Toscano for the hospitality industry in Australia. It is one product in the series of TASTE+PLUS – the commercial tasty oil series. Besides extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), Olio Toscano also contains soybean oil. Thus, it can deliver the advantages of both EVOO and soybean oil.
As EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) is a major ingredient in our Olio Toscano. This products also deliver all the advantages of EVOO. Also, as it is blended with Soybean oil, the advantages of Soybean can also be gained by using Olio Toscano.
There are a lot health benefits of EVOO.
1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a Fantastic Source of Antioxidants and Healthy Fats
2. More Olive Oil Could Help Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease
3. Olive Oil May Protect Against Stroke
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil May Help Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the Best Cooking Oil
6. Cooking With Extra Virgin Olive Oil Can Make Your Food More Nutritious
7. Olive Oil Consumption May Improve Bone Health
8. The Compounds in Olive Oil May Protect Against Certain Cancers
9. A Diet High in Extra Virgin Olive Oil May be Good for Brain Health
10. Olive Oil Can Contribute to Health and Longevity
11. Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is The Best Quality
For details please refer to here.
As Olio Toscano also contains soybean oil, we can also enjoy the benefits of soybean oil upon using it:
There are mainly 4 advantages to health:
1. rich in heart-healthy fats
2. support bone health
3. contains omega-3 fatty acids
4. promote skin health
For details, please refer to here.